Welcome to the new look and easier to use RECOMMONS.org website. There are a number of exciting improvements to the website including:
- A more modern look and feel. The site is now also mobile-aware, so if you access the site from your smartphone or tablet it will show in a format that better fits the device.
- Easy navigation and the ability to search the site. No more having to hunt through bulletin-board lists to find an article.
- Content is published and available in a news magazine style. You see the latest, relevant association news and announcements as they are published. The latest announcements (like this one) will show prominently on the home page. News of interest to the development shows on the “News” page and the latest association meeting minutes are published to the “Association” page. Links to articles show in the right column.
- Interactive maps of the development (take a look at the “About” page).
- The ability to post comments and feedback (requires site membership – coming soon)
Over the next year we will be adding a number of enhancements including:
- An improved online payment page (we are still using the old payment page)
- A gallery page showing photographs around the development and hopefully some historical content (if you have any, or have history on the development you’d like to share, we’d like to hear from you – send an email to email@example.com)
- Site membership. Membership of the website will be optional, but it will allow you to subscribe to alerts of association events (like block parties, dates for membership dues, association meetings, etc).
So please visit the site often to find out the latest news and check out the enhancements as they become available. We hope you will enjoy the new website.